Business Development Manager
You will be responsible for raising revenue and expanding business opportunities that allow the organization to achieve and sustain its mission.
You will achieve these goals by creating and executing an ethical business strategy to:
- Expand existing funding relationships.
- Identify and secure opportunities with new business partners (e.g., integrated health systems, managed care organizations and large employers) through grants, pilots, business service contracts and/or private-pay services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- On performance against key metrics, including sales touch: marketing qualified leads bracket open (MQL’s), new business pipeline, and bookings: and self-serve: subscriber acquisition, growth, migration, and Revenue.
- On demand forecasting and marketing campaign reporting, including detailed funnel data and campaign insights.
- Lead a team of demand generation market years and partner with growth and marketing channel teams across the organization. You will also work with sales to orchestrate and outbound approach to reach relevant buyers as an adjunct to marketing campaigns.
- Manage demand generation team and programs to budget, timeline, and goals.
- Understand our customers, the reasons they buy, and the market landscape, and work with your team to turn these insights into effective go-to-market strategies for acquisition and activation.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in similar roles in this field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Sales and Business Development role is desired.
- Successful experience working with B2B process is desirable.
- Experience with building relationships,
- Expertise in networking, marketing and targeted influencer identification and outreach.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the demonstrated ability to work effectively with team members, colleagues, business partners, prospects and stakeholders.
- Ability to assess motivations and desires in others, create empathy and identify commonalities and a shared vision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, SharePoint, Word, Excel, Skype and PowerPoint.