Sales Development Representative
- The Sales Development Representative (SDR) works closely with the Sales Teams(AE’s/AM’s) to meet departmental goals. An SDR is focused on lead generation, lead qualification, and qualified handoffs to our Sales team.
- In this role, you will be engaging in intro and exploratory conversations – both via email and by phone with business at target accounts.
- The SDR team plays a critically important role in identifying business opportunities, nurturing and qualifying leads into opportunities, driving demand, and filling the early stages of our sales pipeline.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Primarily out-bound calls and Follow-up on inbound marketing leads if any and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects.
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams.
- Create target prospect lists and penetrate key accounts.
- Cold call into prospects generated by a variety of outside sources.
- Identify key players, researching and obtain business requirements, and present solutions to begin the sales cycle.
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements, and present Intent-Amplify’s services and solutions to start the sales cycle.
- Set appointments for the sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage.
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sale rep.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach.
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in the daily tracker as provided by your reporting manager.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Write and communicate well across a variety of channels: written, phone, in-person, & online.
- 1-3 years of outbound prospecting, sales, or business development experience.
- Understanding of complex, enterprise sales cycles and solution selling tactics.
- Proactive problem solver with the ability to translate business ideas into solutions.
- A creative mindset that can identify solutions and adapt quickly to change.
- Has a good understanding of cross-functional business relationships and can relate to and communicate at the senior management and executive level.
- Demonstrate a combination of being both organized and flexible.
- The ability to build relationships with stakeholders.