intentamplify.com and its subsidiaries (collectively Intent Amplify) are committed to protecting the privacy of the companies and individuals that register and use our websites and use our services (“Services”), and the information they provide to us. Intent Amplify values your privacy, and it is and always will be one of our top priorities. We are focused on protecting your data from unauthorized access and/or use.
- In the course of your use of the websites and services, your data will be processed by the following Intent Amplify companies:
- com, incorporated in Delaware. Intent Amplify is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”).
- SR Solutions Inc, dba Listen Loop incorporated in Delaware. Listen Loop is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”).
- Intent Amplify was incorporated in England and Wales. Intent Amplify (Europe) Ltd is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”).
Throughout this policy, we may refer to “regulatory authorities” – this may refer to either the FTC or the ICO, depending on which Intent Amplify company is involved in the collection and/or processing of the data.
Collected and Stored Information
- 1. Intent Amplify may collect the following personal information about you:
- 2. The use of inquiry and registration forms.
- 3. Your use or purchase of our products and Services.
- 4. The provision of your details to us either online or offline.
- 5. Application and website usage data.
- 6. File transfer and viewing data.
- 7. For mobile app users: device type, operating system, and app version.
- 8. The collected data elements may include, but are not limited to:
- 9. Name
- 10. Company Name, address, phone, and fax number
- 11. Home address and phone number
- 12. Job title
- 13. Mobile Telephone number
- 14. E-mail address
- 15. Market research data
GIFs: Intent Amplify may additionally choose to utilize “Clear.GIFs” to tune the net usage patterns of our users in a non-personally identifiable way. Additionally, Intent Amplify might also use Clear.GIFs in HTML-based total email are dispatched to customers to a song in which emails are being opened by the recipients. This act helps Intent Amplify to determine lively and inactive email addresses.
Log File Data: When you log into our system, our servers will automatically record and archive certain information that web browsers send whenever visiting a website. These server logs may include information vital to validating authorization to access your account and/or Services. Information, such as a web request, Internet Protocol (the “IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring pages, exit pages and visited URLs, platform type, click counts, pages viewed and in what order, time spent, the date and time of the request, and other important data is necessary to validate and authorize a user’s entry and activity on the website.
In order for our site to work, we use the necessary cookies. We would also like to set optional analytical cookies to help us improve it. We will not set optional cookies unless you allow them. Using this tool, a cookie will be set on your device to remember your preferences. Your web browser can be set to control cookie settings. These settings allow you to control whether you accept cookies, reject cookies, or notify you each time a cookie is sent to your browser. If your browser is set to reject cookies, websites with cookies enabled will not recognize you when you return to the website, and some website functionality may be lost. You can find out how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies in the Help section of your browser.
Use of Personal Information
- 1. Personal information submitted by you to Intent Amplify is used to operate, maintain, and provide general and unique features of the website for your use and for Intent Amplify to provide its Services.
- 2. Intent Amplify may provide you with information about the products and services we offer.
- 3. Intent Amplify uses both personal data and certain non-personally identifiable information, such as but not limited to, anonymous data, browser type, cookies, IP addresses, and click stream data to improve the quality and use designs of the websites and services through the analysis of this data and usage trends.
- 4. Intent Amplify uses clear.GIFs and log file data to:
- 5. provide custom content and preferences
- 6. remember information necessary for logging in to your website account to save you time in re-entering such information
- 7. monitor the impact and effectiveness of Intent Amplify marketing efforts
- 8. monitor aggregate metrics providing detailed data on your activities while on the website and
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
You may, at any time, update or edit your profile information and email preferences by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- 1. If you’re based within the EU, below the GDPR you have crucial rights that you may exercise free of charge. In precis, the ones consist of the proper to:
- 3. Require us to accurate any errors in your statistics which we maintain.
- 4. Require the erasure of personal data concerning you in sure conditions.
- 5. Receive the personal data regarding you that you have supplied to us, in a dependent, generally used and gadget-readable format and have the right to transmit those statistics to a 3rd party in positive situations.
- 6. Object at any time to the processing of your personal records for direct advertising and marketing.
- 7. Object to choices being taken with the aid of an automated way that produces legal outcomes concerning you or similarly appreciably has an effect on you.
- 8. The object is sure of different situations to our endured processing of your personal statistics.
- 9. Otherwise, limit our processing of your personal statistics in positive instances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office on individual rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you wish to exercise any of those rights, please email Intent Amplify Privacy Team at email@example.com or send a written request by post to the contacts provided below.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA):
- 1. If you are a resident of California, the CCPA offers you important rights which you can exercise. In summary, those include the rights to:
- 2. California residents may request certain information regarding Intent Amplify’s disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, mailing address, and email address if you want to receive a response by email. Otherwise, we will respond by postal mail within the time required by applicable law.
- 3. If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and are a registered user of any of the Services, then you may request that we remove any content that you created and publicly posted on our website (“User Content”). To request the removal of your User Content, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific User Content to email@example.com. Intent Amplify reserves the right to request that you provide information that will enable us to confirm that the User Content that you want to be removed was created and posted by you.
- 4. Intent Amplify will make a good faith effort to delete or remove your User Content from public view as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note, however, that your request that we delete your User Content does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your User Content. Your User Content may remain on backup media, cached, or otherwise retained by Intent Amplify for administrative or legal purposes or your User Content may remain publicly available if you or someone else has forwarded or re-posted your User Content on another website or service before its deletion. Intent Amplify may also be required by law to not remove (or allow removal) of your User Content.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- Intent Amplify will not share your information with third parties, except for vendors and third-party service providers that work with Intent Amplify. We will share personal information with these vendors and service providers only to help provide you with a product or service. Examples of third parties we work with are our subsidiaries or affiliates, Customer Relationship Management or CRM, marketing automation providers, billing vendors, call center operators, shippers, service providers, information processors, financial institutions, data connectivity services, and companies dealing with surge scoring and professional advisors. These third parties only have access to the personal data that is necessary for them to complete their service.
- Sometimes Intent Amplify may be required to share your data in other circumstances. Other causes that potentially require data disclosure may include, but are not limited to (i) assisting government law enforcement; (ii) investigating and defending Intent Amplify against third-party claims or allegations; and/or (iii) protecting the rights, property, or personal safety of Intent Amplify or others provided this does not override your personal rights. If Intent Amplify is required to make such additional disclosure, Intent Amplify will always use reasonable efforts to notify you in advance of such disclosure.
- Intent Amplify does not share personal information with other unaffiliated third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent, except as part of the Services. In limited circumstances, if you express interest in our services, but we determine that one of our partners is better suited to provide what you are looking for, we may share your information with that partner to enable you to obtain appropriate services directly from them.
- Intent Amplify may share non-personal information, such as anonymous User data and traffic data, to understand usage patterns and trends analysis for certain content, advertisements, promotions, services, and/or functionality of Intent Amplify Websites.
- Intent to Strengthen Accountability for Personal Data Received Under the EU-U.S. and the Swiss-American Privacy Shield (“Privacy Shield Policy”) and the subsequent transfer of such data to third parties is described in detail in the Privacy Shield Policy. In cases of onward transfer of EU, UK, and Switzerland recipients’ data to third parties under Privacy Shield, Intent Amplify is liable unless we can prove that we were not involved in the events that led to the damages.
Listen Loop may also offer you its services and products for your hobby. Listen to Loop partners with websites you’ve shared your pastimes with and ask them to serve our ads to customers who have shown interest in Listen Loop products or services. We may also work with advertising groups to provide you with advertisements based primarily on your web surfing, shopping, and/or entertainment preferences.
We use retargeting vendors to market Listen to Loop in a way that is relevant and personalized to you. You authorize us to use any records you have provided to us to display relevant advertising. For example, Remarketing Ad Words will display relevant advertisements tailored to you entirely based on which parts of the Listen Loop website you have viewed through your device’s cookie settings. In the event that you expressly consent to help fill out Listen Loop forms, we may additionally use this information in advertising.
Example: In addition, a cookie can detect that your tool has visited a positive page, and we can also display advertisements that link to that page. For example, if you post a form where you identify yourself as a merchant, we may also display ads referring to that name or role. Google Ad Words remarketing and other retargeting carriers allow us to tailor our advertising to your needs and display the most effective ads that might be relevant to you.
Intent Amplify Global Privacy Practices
For EU, UK, and Swiss Individuals: Privacy Shield Notice for Personal Data Transfers to the
According to the Privacy Shield Frameworks, the following principles apply:
- EU, UK, and Swiss individuals have the right to access their personal data that is transferred into the United States and to correct, amend or delete incorrect data or request deletion of information that has been processed in violation of the Principles. Individuals wishing to exercise this right may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intent Amplify may be required to provide personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities including to meet national security and law enforcement requirements.
- Intent Amplify does not provide personal data to non-agent third parties or provide any use of data for reasons other than those for which it was provided. If this process should change in the future, we will update this policy to identify those third parties and provide individuals with an opt-in or opt-out choice before releasing their information.
Intent Amplify has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, operated by BBB National Programs. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit https://www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/ for more information and to file a complaint. Please do not refer HR complaints to BBB EU Privacy Shield.
Human Resources Data Received according to the Privacy Shield
Personal information received by Intent Amplify from the EU, including the United Kingdom, includes human resource data on employees in the UK. Intent Amplify is a data controller when it collects and maintains human resources data, including applications for employment on EU individuals and personnel files on UK employees. Any personal data provided by Intent Amplify employees in the EU during their employment will be handled and transferred in compliance with the requirements of the law of the UK or a member state. Such personal data, including sensitive data, will be collected, held, processed, and disclosed by Intent Amplify to third-party sub-processors, or any other person as may be necessary, as required by law.
Intent Amplify commits to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities and will comply with the advice given by the panel, as applicable, concerning human resources data transferred from the EU and/or the UK. Please do not refer HR complaints to BBB EU Privacy Shield.
If your Privacy Shield complaint cannot be resolved through the above channels, under certain conditions, you may invoke binding arbitration for some residual claims not resolved by other redress mechanisms. See Privacy Shield Annex 1 at https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=ANNEX-I-introduction.
Intent Amplify complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) and GDPR, recognizing the responsibility to protect the privacy of young children at all times and to the best of everyone’s ability. For this reason, Intent Amplify does not knowingly collect or store any information through the Website from persons under the age of sixteen (16), and no part of our Website is directed to persons under the age of sixteen (16). If a minor provides such information and Intent Amplify unwittingly collects said information, Intent Amplify will take appropriate steps to delete such information immediately upon discovery. If you believe that Intent Amplify is processing said information, please contact email@example.com.
Transfer of Rights:
Should Intent Amplify be acquired, merged, or endeavor to become closed for business, Intent Amplify reserves the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information collected, during the due course of business. This information may be held as part of any such acquisition, merger, sale, or other change of control or business entity status.
Changes and Updates: